● Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
● Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
● Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
● Communicating with customers through various channels.
● Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
● Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
● Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
● Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
● Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
● Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
● Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
● Ability to work in a challenging environment.
● Customer advocacy, empathy, and keen attention to detail.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.