Job ID 3602
We are looking for a Real Estate Digital Marketing Assistant that will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience of our real estate team through online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with our operations, and sales teams to ensure that our website, social media, and other communications accurately reflect our brand. Our ideal candidate is full of ideas about how to market properties and ready to share and execute them.
● Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
● Create, deliver, and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and in a timely matter
● Manage website design, content, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
● Update all Facebook, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
● Designs build and maintain our social media presence.
● Support the company by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure company growth
● Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
● 2+ years of experience in Marketing
● Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
● Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
● Develops innovative forward design concepts