We are currently looking for a Social Intern to join our team and support our Executive Creative Director and our Editorial and Social Director as they maintain and grow our company’s social media accounts. We are looking for someone highly-motivated and passionate about social media, who loves engaging with audiences, who can think creatively about new ways to amplify our mission, and who believes sees
We’d love to hear from you if you are a passionate and outcome-driven individual who stays cool under pressure, comfortable working in a startup-like environment, where speed, flexibility, and experimentation are part of the day-to-day, have first-rate editorial judgment and skills, with an excellent ability to generate big ideas, spearhead groundbreaking content, identify important emerging voices, and find engaging new ways to package our biggest initiatives.
● Use various forms of new media, such as blogging, social networking sites, chat rooms, discussion boards, wikis, RSS feeds, and search platforms to help represent the company through an online channel.
● Maintain an up-to-date presence in order to INCREASE readers and GROW a following.
● Manage our engagement across all social media platforms.
● Collaborate across internal cross-functional teams to write, proofread, and format materials.
● Track business trends and spot opportunities to target potential client partners across a variety of industries based on consumer activity on social platforms.
● Engage with a community of fans/followers online regularly.
● Very strong writing skills with the ability to write engaging content for various audiences.
● Have a sense of humor, quick-wittiness, and seek creativity of thought when applicable.
● Demonstrated knowledge in running social media campaigns and engagement on TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Clubhouse, LinkedIn, etc.
● Superior communication and interpersonal skills
● Tech-savvy with a passion for mobile technologies, innovation, and emerging categories
● Ability to market small and big businesses while not being afraid to network
● Entrepreneurial spirit with a thirst to be a part of a great opportunity
● Works well under pressure/short deadlines and able to interact well with Sr. leadership
● One on one mentoring
● Access to Sr. leadership
● Professional skills building
● Strong cross-industry network development
● Action plan for career goals
● Multiple Routes to Leadership
● The real opportunity for accelerated growth