Responsible for making sure client and customer needs are being met and understood by each department in the company. Their duties include handling any client complaints, working to find solutions to any client issues, and managing other departments to ensure clients are experiencing a positive client-company relationship.
A competent Account Manager should be flexible enough to handle a variety of duties that pertains to your firm and clients. Their main responsibility is to make sure a company’s customers are happy, and some of their specific daily duties include:
● Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed
● Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers
● Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests
● Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires
● Acting as the client’s representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience
● Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs
● Proven account management or other relevant experience.
● Experience in handling US-based clients.
● Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time
● Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
● Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
● Excellent time and project management skills.
● Attention to detail.
● Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing, and internet technology.