The Paid Social Media Strategist will be a key player charged with building and refining our paid social strategies, planning, and client service. We want someone that can work hand in hand with clients and the planning team. The Paid Social Media Strategist will be a key experimenter, communicator, and collaborator with internal and external personnel and the client teams.
● Paid Social campaign strategy implementation.
● Understand the client’s product and their marketing objectives and goals.
● Review and analyze competitor sites.
● Develop forecasts and plans, using input from the Associate Media Directors.
● Define a campaign strategy and deliverable plans that meet or exceed client expectations.
● Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated social campaigns.
● Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables, insights, optimizations, campaign strategies, and tactics.
● Monitor, track, and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on critical client metrics.
● Deliver client reports, verify data accuracy, provide analysis and keep clients updated on account status.
● Present practical ideas for future marketing expansion or optimization.
● You’ll stay current on industry trends and standard methodologies, focusing on how innovations and changes can help improve offerings to accounts.
● Create, or assist in creating, POVs, standard methodologies, and key process documentation.
● We need you to bring a minimum of 3 years of paid social campaign management experience to qualify for a role at this level.
● You’ll be a true cross-channel social marketer, with hands-on experience planning/buying across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
● You’ll have a solid record in growing account scale and success, and delivering great customer experiences through your working relationships on the client side.
● Prior experience in an agency environment is highly desired, but we’ve been known to hire talent from publishers, clients, and ad-tech backgrounds too.
● Desire to manage and mentor junior members of a team; prior experience as a manager a plus
● Demonstrate the ability to use paid media strategy to complement earned media campaigns and meet business objectives
● Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
● Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
● Experience with Skai/Kenshoo is a huge plus
● Represent the company professionally with clients
● A positive, customer-centric attitude toward work
● Foster an environment for growth and learning
● Proven project management skills
● Effective communication and presentation skills, and a flair for storytelling
● Proven ability to develop strong professional relationships
● Strong client-facing presentation skills and demonstrated client relationships
● Ensure that deadlines are met, including managing internal/external expectations
● Promote a supportive working environment where new ideas are welcomed
● Focus on problem solving and solutions
● Ensure the team is regularly informed and updated regarding client needs and strategies promise.